Sunday, January 27, 2008

My Favorite Toy

I had my weekly bath today. After my snack (for being a good dog) I played with my favorite toy.









Most times I return the toy so Mom can throw again. I really do love to chase it. But, sometimes I like to tease Mom and see if I can get her to chase me.


I still love to chase birds but Mom has found a way to handle my 'free spirit'.

I just love chicken (chicken anything - maybe that's why I chases the birds) and I now have a dog treat (chicken of course) that is supposed to appeal to the culinary tastes of dogs. Evidently it works. I will sit on command (sometimes before the command) and will also lie down and stand up for the treats.


My Mom put some in a baggie and takes them outside with us when we go for our ritual walks. Mom lets me run all I want. When Mom calls me I know it's time to come in and arrive posthaste because I know she is going to give me one of my 'good dog' treats. If I'm not good I don't get one and I wouldn't want to miss out because I lloovve my treats.


I'm getting used to Dad but I'm still not ready to take care of business without Mom being in line of sight. Maybe one day I will but, I'm not ready for that yet.

No comments:

Links